And the Zip went...Ouch!

And the Zip went...Ouch! OOH I clearly remember the day it happened.

My son was just a few days old and as you know, when we are not used to staying up at nights, with the many restrictions, the continous visitors and in that wearing a restrictive lingerie with the milk laden breasts so heavy that it hurts to wear one, so what do we do? We do not wear a lingerie. Also in those days we did not have nursing bras and the regular wear bras were a pain in the......to nurse in. They do not support well and whatever the size it was one uncomfortable piece of lingerie to wear. So the next best option-simple dont wear one, just the zip feeding nighty and freedom (2-do bechare bina sahare :-p) And then it happened-ZIP down and ...OUCH. @#^!#@  

Discreet Nursing Gown
It is mighty painful when that happens, we cannot put medicine-it goes into baby's mouth, we cannot not nurse from that side-the breast will hurt more and everytime baby nurses from that side-ooh man it burns. Not only the mom, the zip hurts the baby too and as baby's skin is 3 times thinner than our own, the wound heals but the mark to go takes a very very long time. Also these zips are not meant for such heavy duty use, they break- I am sure you have faced it, I did and since we cannot invest in newer and newer nighties, we just use the same and to close the gaping gap, we use safety pins, which-you guessed it-hurt baby and mother both.

I faced this situation both the times, not that I had not learnt my lesson, but there was no option available and over the years everytime I saw a young mommy with her baby I used to remember those days. 

Discreet Nursing Kurta
This experience always stayed with me and when designing the nursing gown 
that was the first thing I took care of. No hurful ZIPS, so at Pari's M2B all our nursing wear is available without zips, to take care of the mom's assests and the baby's delicate skin.
Care has also been taken to avoid exposure of mom's body while nursing her baby by providing discreet nursing facility.
Available in all sizes from S-2XL. 
Maternity cum Discreet Nursing Kurta

I am very there to guide you, so please dont hesistate to connect with me. You can reach me at parishc@gmail.com for any queries, doubts or clarifications or inbox on the FB page

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Popular Posts

Store Address

1/2, Cambridge Cross Rd, Stage 2, Jogupalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008