An Appreciative Call



Today evening I received a call from a customer Ms S, she is one our online customer’s residing in Ahmedabad. She bought a Pari’s nursing gown from My Baby Cart (MBC) website. Now it so happened that the piece she wanted had sold out, I connected with the MBC team and they said I could directly reach out to the customer and then let them know.
Nursing Gown

I called Ms S and informed her very apologetically that the piece was sold out and could I please send her images of fresh inventory.She was very nice about it and appreciative that instead of just sending some other similar piece I was giving her the choice and she was receiving a prompt call from the seller.While conversing, I asked whether she had delivered. At Pari’s we help the customer to make an informed decision as we do not want her purchase to go waste or have the hassle of exchanging. She replied due around Oct 20th. My next question was whether she really needed that size or would a smaller one do. A smaller would do got confirmed. I promised to dispatch immediately and that she would receive latest by Monday or Tuesday. She got it yesterday on Monday.

Ms S called today and very happily said the smaller size fit perfectly and she was very happy the delivery came on time. Now she can pack and keep it ready to take to hospital for her delivery. Then she said that she was surprised to find a letter signed personally by me with various instructions about wash care information and nursing inner wear selection notes links. Also a small hand written note requesting her to please get the gown washed a couple of times before using for nursing baby.Our garments are made from natural dyes and pure cottons, but prevention is better than cure and as baby comes from a very pure space,to be safe is very important!

We send this information in all our online sales packages and today for the 1st time got an appreciative call about it. A small note made a big difference to her and her call made my day :-). We continued to chat for a while and by the end of call I am happy to say that I have made a new friend.


Please do share your own story of your purchases of Pari’s M2B’s maternity and nursing wear, whether online or at store. For queries and any guidance related to purchase of maternity, nursing or inner wear purchase please do reach out by email at parishc@gmail.com or on our FB page at www.facebook.com/parism2b and I will be happy to assist you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Popular Posts

Store Address

1/2, Cambridge Cross Rd, Stage 2, Jogupalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008