Honored by IIMB

A short term course at IIMB, changed the course of my business. For me it was a huge privilege to have studied even part time there. They liked my story and put it in their book which is already out and then I received this email from Prof Ganesh N. Prabhu
I am speechless and honored beyond words. Pari's M2B is a by product of this course. Humble thanks.
'Dear Kalpana,
I had invited all the eight authors of the MPWE case books to suggest the most inspiring case written by them. They chose your story as the most inspiring in their book and therefore it was selected for the new book called “Women Who Ventured”. Congrats for being inspiring to them.'
The print book will be made available in the IIMB book shop at a good price and also go to participants of many executive programs at IIMB.
Thanks and I look forward to receiving your permission to release this book.
Ganesh N. Prabhu
IIM Bangalore

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Popular Posts

Store Address

1/2, Cambridge Cross Rd, Stage 2, Jogupalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008