First time

First time in all my life, i am writing a blog. Do bear with me. We are a maternity + nursingwear store along with our Pari's classic regulars.
The first time-- so many firsts in our lives, first crush, love, plane ride, cycle ride, list is endless. The first pregnancy----- hmmm when i found out i was pregnant initially i was scared.Then i was filled with awe, i had a life growing in me, felt awesome. People around tell horror stories, but there are others who guide & motivate & help one in calming down. My gynaec used to say its not i disease, its a part & parcel of life, yet she used to make feel special. Mu husband too, spoilt me no end. All my friends suffered from morning sickness, i used to wonder what is morning sickness, they used to tell me cant eat, even if they do they bring it out. I had a reverse problem, i could not stop eating. It was as though food was all disappearing in a black hole. I asked my gynaec, she said some ladies are like me & thats also very normal.
The first kick by the baby-- feels like butterflies in the tummy & even more awesome, because now i could feel the baby. It also made me realise i was a mummy. Mummy--so many images that brings to mind,first my own mother, how well she took care of us. I vowed to myself that i would also take care of my baby very well.
As my D day came closer i was scared, finally had to have a C section due to some complications & then came the most wonderful first---- First time i held my son in my arms, cannot describe the feelings of that moment, awesome is a small word.
First time i held my daughter Pari in my arms 6 yrs later was again a totally different experience.
Do write to me about your own experiences

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Popular Posts

Store Address

1/2, Cambridge Cross Rd, Stage 2, Jogupalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008