Lonely & Alone

Sometimes even as we are surrounded by lot of loved ones & others, we feel we do not have anybody who understands us. We feel very lonely & alone, as though we are the only ones who are going through that phase. Everybody goes through such a phase, but when it happens to us the issue seems very big at that time.
An instance i recollect, my husband had undergone an Out patient procedure at a hospital, all was well & we reached home & then he developed complications. We were staying very far from the hospital & being Saturday evening all ambulances said it would take them an hour to reach us. I was desperate & going mad trying to find a way to take him to hospital. I have learnt to drive a car but refuse to drive one as i am not too comfortable with all those buses, autos & taxis around. A neighbour very kindly agreed to send her car & driver. I was sitting holding him in my arms & was looking out from the car watching people happily go about. It hit me very badly that how could everybody be so happy when my world was likely coming to an end, the loneliness i felt at that time is indescribable. I did not have anybody with me & was feeling absolutely lost. At the hospital he was immediately admitted & put on medication. Doctor told me if he survived the night he would be fine, but if not & the rest was a pregnant pause. I was totally shell shocked, then i turned to that infinite entity who is always there for us no matter what. I found the required strength from that entity & like Draupadi left that last straw which i was holding onto & saying a fervent prayer left things in the entity's power. As they say all's well that ends well. He got through the night & bounced back, all thanks to that power. Now every time an ambulance passes with a patient i say a prayer to give the family & the patient strength.
Many a times when i have gone through this phase of loneliness & thought there isn't anyone that i can turn to in my time of need, this entity has made me feel its presence in very subtle ways & i have felt fine. Today morning a dear friend sent me an sms of Ganeshji-the Vigneshwara & it lifted a big weight of my shoulders. Do share with me your own experiences & if i can be of any help do let me know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images

Popular Posts

Store Address

1/2, Cambridge Cross Rd, Stage 2, Jogupalya, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008